The Center for Progressive Renewal wants to partner with you in your own leadership development. We have a dynamic coaching network focused on raising the level of leadership throughout the progressive Church.
Using the GROW model (Goals, Reality, Options, Wrap Up), we will work with you to achieve your professional goals for your church. Our coaches are trained to work with lay leaders and clergy to address issues around church growth, church management, ministry development, networking, leadership basics.
Here are some of the programs we offer:
- New Church Coaching – Work with a coach as you navigate the start of your new church. Our coaches are former or active church planters and have walked this road before. CPR Coaches are trained to walk with a church start pastor and their judicatory leaders with the purpose of bringing clarity and encouragement to the church planting process.
- Church Renewal Coaching - Renewing a church is one of the most challenging vocational opportunities for pastors today. CPR Coaches have walked this road before with proven results and bring years of experience to the coaching relationship. CPR coaches will work with the pastor and church councils as needed to ensure success based on the goals articulated by the pastor and leadership team.
- Hispanic Leadership Coaching – The Progressive Church is growing is significant ways in the Hispanic communities across the country. Work with a progressive Hispanic coach as you seek to grow or start a church.
- Executive Coaching – If you are the pastor of a pastoral to corporate-size church and want to develop your personal leadership skills to take the church to the next level, this is the coaching for you! We will partner you with successful business executives and/or pastors who have developed exceptional organizations and let them teach you how they did it.
- Coaching for 20/30 Clergy - Young clergy bring life-changing vitality and creativity to the Church. Yet they are often left to learn the ins and outs of ministry through trial and error. CPR coaches are trained to cultivate budding leadership skills based on the goals set by the coachee. Let us help you navigate your way through your career in ministry and avoid burnout.
If you are interested in working with a coach, please contact our Director of Coaching today!
We hope to work with you soon!